I grew up in Brazil but had never been to Buzios before. A friend suggested we stay at Pousada Vila Pitanga.
The place is just heavenly. Best of all are the hammocks in front of each room. The peace and tranquility are just great. You wouldn't even know you're in busy Buzios. The place is not on the beach, but it's close enough. It has the huge benefit of being quiet at night, when you really need to rest. Besides, the view from the balcony along with the peace makes the place feel magical.
Breakfast was great: bread, cheeses, jam, coffee, fresh fruit, etc. It was a while until we finally became hungry during the day.
Rooms are not huge, but the right size: a very comfortable bed, large and clean bathroom and a TV (which we didn't even bother to turn on... the view outside was just breathtaking).
We had a family reunion there; my wife and I; her brother and wife; and her sister and husband. It was the perfect place to be.
The owner is very friendly, always attentive, and helping with a smile. We didn't lack anything.
I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vila Pitanga is located in the exclusive area of Ferradura , with it`s beautiful bay. You are perfectly located close to the hustle and bustle of the centre, where you can enjoy a fabulous nightlife. Rooms are light, comfortable, modern and airy with beautiful views. All with TV, air-conditioning, fan and mini-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pousada Vila Pitanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Vila Pitanga Buzios
- Pousada Vila Pitanga Hotel Buzios
- Pousada Vila Pitanga Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil