When I come to Angra it is always for business, so my perspective might differ from some here. For my purposes, this is the best place to stay in the city. All your basic needs are met and the pool is excellent. I haven't had any nightmare experiences here and I have stayed here at least 20 times. If I was visiting Angra for pleasure, which I probably wouldn't do in the first place, I would try to stay at one of the resorts around the city or a nice pousada. Rooms are like something between an extended stay room and a hotel. Bed is in a separate room from living room/kitchen. No stove, but a sink and a microwave in the kitchen area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angra dos Reis is a paradisiacal destination with more than 365 islands, waterfalls and countless beaches. Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis Hotel is strategically located near the entrance of the city, within walking distance from Pirata's shopping mall, next to the city Boat Marina. For golf lovers, the hotel is 27km away from a golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Porto Bali Hotel Angra Dos Reis
- Golden Tulip Angra Dos Reis Rio De Janeiro