I had read the reviews on others who had stayed and was a bit nervous. It is true that it is used by contractors and drilling companies to stage crews and Angra is a port city with a shipyard, thus the above personnel. We were pleasantly surprised on arriving as we found very good, clean accommodations. The buffet for breakfast was well stocked and had a nice variety....pools and grounds were well maintained. Front desk staff was also accommodating.
I would rate it as a very good three star hotel.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angra dos Reis is a paradisiacal destination with more than 365 islands, waterfalls and countless beaches. Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis Hotel is strategically located near the entrance of the city, within walking distance from Pirata's shopping mall, next to the city Boat Marina. For golf lovers, the hotel is 27km away from a golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Angra dos Reis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Porto Bali Hotel Angra Dos Reis
- Golden Tulip Angra Dos Reis Rio De Janeiro