Good: the rooms are very spacious, staff is friendly, food is good.
The hotel is a bit run down and located in an area far from everything. But the worst is the noise. Children and adults running and just talking really loud in the corridors, every time someone slams a door you can hear loud and clear inside the room, the same way every time someone flushes you also wake up.
The tour desk at the hotel lobby is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 6 km from the center of Foz do Iguaçu and 20 km from the Bird Park, the Rafain Palace Hotel offers area for conventions, 3 swimming pools, soccer fields and children's activities in its 63 thousand square meters. It offers diverse breakfast and is 20 km from the Iguaçu Falls. Further facilities include an outdoor heated whirlpool, sauna, gym, kids room, climbing wall, sports court and tennis. Wi-Fi internet and parking are free and the reception serves 24 hours, helping with tourist information and hiring shuttles. The breakfast buffet serves seasonal fruits, fresh breads, cakes and juices. The restaurant offers national and international dishes, while the American bar and the pool bar preparing drinks. Room service works 24h. The accommodations are equipped with 32 "TV with cable, minibar, air conditioning, desk, safe and hairdryer. The Rafain Palace Hotel is approximately 7 km from the Friendship Bridge, gateway to the Paraguay. The Foz do Iguaçu International Airport - Falls is 20 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly and ACCOR so you can book your Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafain Palace Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Rafain Palace Hotel And Convention Center
- Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - PR