“Great way to experience the forest and falls! ”
Review of Macuco Safari

Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Foz do Iguacu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This was a very fun way to experience the forest and the waterfalls. There are a lot of insects and mosquitoes, just make sure you spray repellent and you will be fine.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

For me it wasn't the most thrilling thing I have done. For others in our party it was the absolute best. If you have never been on a small boat, experienced white water rapids or getting wet with a whole lot of water dropping on you, this is something you should do. My husband and I have a boat and have experienced the above so for us it was more fun to watch everyone who was experiencing this for the 1st time. We made the mistake of doing this 1st thing when we arrived and so did everyone else so lines were long and too many people trying to fit into a small area downstairs where the bathrooms and lockers were. Defiantly rent the locker for all your stuff. I bought a rain coat in the store upstairs and didn't get wet at all. If you do want to get wet it will take you most of the day to dry out so bring a change of clothes with you, they have lots of changing rooms in the bathroom downstairs. If you have to use the bathroom use the one upstairs, too crowded downstairs. Had to wait about 45 min. in line before we took the tram down to the water and then another 20 min. for a boat. You have to take a tram/train down to where the boats are, it's kinda hooky and you can tell the guides are bored out of their minds saying the same thing over and over. Skip the walk and take the tram all the way down. Wish the ride itself on the boat would of been longer, only about 10-15 min. and I thought they would take us deeper into the falls but really only run you under the 1st 2 falls. So for me I would give it 2 stars for the price you pay but as I said at the beginning, if you have never done it would be a 4 or 5 star rating which is what our daughters gave it. Weather was great, sunny and 85. Would recommend doing later in the morning or late afternoon to avoid crowds.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The was an amazing experience from start to finish.. flying up the river towards the base of the Iguassu Falls and then powering into the spray as the water surged past the boat... lots of water and lots of noise, and then calm as we drifted back down the river away from the falls. I have been of the Niagara Falls boat but this is one better... well worth it.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Macuco Safari gave us everything we wanted and took our breath away, literally, with its drive through the water curtain on the falls. But is was much more from the drive through the forest pointing out some of the flora to the taking of photos everything was unbelievable.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I received it as a gift for my love. We visit to know this experience. I will be thank you to her for all my life. I enjoyed the day, the experience, the company. For me it was one of the greatest moments of all my life.