“Breathtaking”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 377.00*
and up
Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Macuco Safari gave us everything we wanted and took our breath away, literally, with its drive through the water curtain on the falls. But is was much more from the drive through the forest pointing out some of the flora to the taking of photos everything was unbelievable.

All reviews
"unique experience"
"iguazu falls"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I received it as a gift for my love. We visit to know this experience. I will be thank you to her for all my life. I enjoyed the day, the experience, the company. For me it was one of the greatest moments of all my life.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Magnificent. As great as I remembered from 24 years previous. Visited with my ten year old son. Niagara is lovely but nothing compared to Foz. Excellent tour. We went for the wet option and it was great. Guide Wagner was fantastic.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The safari was fantastic and worth paying the extra for

It starts with a drive through the jungle and then you have a walk down to the river and get in a boat.

They offer an option for a wet ride or a dry ride and everyone went for the wet ride.

Take my advice - just wear as few clothes as you can and no shoes as whatever you have on will be drenched, regardless of how good your waterproofs are.

One of the highlights of our overall trip to Brazil - well done