1,827 results
All reviews bird park walking distance national park falls entrance minutes from the airport close to the airport dinner buffet iguazu river tourist desk brazilian falls parque das tour desk swimming pool hotel grounds stayed here for nights nice resort the bus
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

So at first you think fancy resort and spa... then you walk inside it smells weird musky with airfreshner , and it looks dark.
Check in the lady I had was not that helpfull preferred talking to my guide in portugees instead of a dressing me properly.
Gave me a paper with rules to sign without any explanation, of what's in it. One crazy rule "Its absolutely prohibited to bring food and drinks into the hotel" say what !!! Crazy rule.
Then in my opinion and experience I have, when you book, and you're flight is booked and arrival time is known aprox, they shoukd take the effort to have you're room ready instead of placing you in loby for several hours, I did go on walk tho.
The lady at the desk didn't even looked into it if my room maybe was already ready, check in is at 3. And not before.
The room looks nice, but it's old and pretty cheap. The bathroom is just dirt, missing tiles and dirty.
The hotel offered very modern wifi for free everywhere ... but in the room not one single outlet in view to charge you're phone, tablet, camera, like really?!
I checked behind the tv, also cheapass tv on standard, would have been way more fancy on a wall mount, anyway behind the tv 2 outlets hidden, in the bathroom you're 1 outlet for shaving, but now a days outlets next to the bed should be standard.
Overall the impression I got, is that they wanne look really fancy and luxurious, but they are so not, just an ok place. The other thing I noticed in comparison with the old style and cheap stuff Inn the rooms and not outlets in plain site to see.
They have this keycard system for opening you're room... And at the restaurant and bar they work with tablets, and the rule of not allowed to bring food in the hotel, I got this feeling their more concerned about making money and get the bills right and payed with this modern stuf instead of investing to make it really fancy for their guest and accommodate them. Overall just an ok place, at a good location tho.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Guy N
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with overall friendly staff except for one lady at the reception. Dyed blond hair who certainly had the looks to represent the hotel at the front desk but in terms of guest relations she has some training to do. She was not particularly friendly, never showed a smile on her face like the other frontdesk staff.
The hotel has the ambiance of an high-end hotel but isn't quite there. Breakfast area didn't breath a warm atmosphere and food offering was acceptable but not more than that. Location is perfect. Top attractionss are at walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul v
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Fine hotel and Spa resort, in which we had been more then 15 years ago for the first time. Completely renewed, with very comfortable rooms, a fine buffet restaurant, also a very good "a la carte" restaurant, lobby bar, pool bar, and other attractions.

Kind staff at the front desk, at the restaurants and at the spa....

Great stay,,,, And the tours to both sides of Iguazú falls were awesome, as well as the guides we had in both trips,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fernando S
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Located a minute's walk from the Bird Park and with easy road access to the National Park containing the Iguacu Falls, this resort has a spacious and luxurious feel, with cool walkways down to the outdoor pool area and large shady rooms.A few minor issues ; our room, perhaps because it contained an extra single bed, had no chair, which I thought an unusual omission.The breakfast, though more than adequate and of good quality, offered no yogurt but did have pieces of fresh fruit as well as chopped fruit salad.There was an extra charge for the use of the spa / sauna area. Our room had an excellent window blind which gave us complete darkness in which to sleep, which was much to our liking. We enjoyed a short stay here but anyone spending longer at Iguacu would probably appreciate the high standards of this place.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank obsSouthampton
Reviewed 26 May 2018

average hotel in a good location, drab battleship grey painted corridor lead to our room which was comfortable enough until you entered the bathroom the very low level toilet was sited a little too close to the wash hand basin and no plug in the sink. staff I found to be lack- lustre at best and in" the al a carte" restaurant we had a very long wait for our tasteless lasagne! it was also a major problem for the waiter to obtain a Gin & Tonic so he suggested I went to the bar .but to be positive the hotel has its own nature walk down to the river.

Stayed: May 2018