“Cheap and tasty!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 23 June 2012

The steak (piranha) I ate was simply fantastic, tender as a filet mignon and tasty as the steak should be.

1  Thank Julioeana

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I live here and like this place very much. At night they serve à la carte, gourmet dishes and well served. For lunch, you get to chose from a wide variety of nice well made dishes and saladas at their buffet, and pay by the kilo, which is typical in Brazil - you pay only for what you choose. On Sundays, the restaurant is full, because the buffet is extra special. But, anytime is a nice time to go there.

1  Thank Kennedy S
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We had a dinner in a private place, the basement with no music, just a small room with tables and seats. The food was average, may be we had high expectations.
I'll be back to try again.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

This place was fine, but I don't think it's worth the money. There are not many balanced vegetarian dishes. I ordered a salad with a cheese, mango, and apple concoction. It was beautifully arranged, but the flavors were nothing special and the portion small. My boyfriend was also underwhelmed with his dish and thought his fish was too dry. (A friend of mine in town reported the same thing.) For less, you can get much tastier salads and pizzas at Vo Bertila. The decor is generic formal. The service was subpar--we struggled to get our waiter's attention several times.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Pleasent surprise. Nice dining exeperience. We went twice. During the afternoon it has a buffet style serving. Various fish, shimps and steaks cooked to liking, All kinds of vegatables. I was told Sundays it does get busy for the buffett.
There were many options including lamb. The buffett was good and the service excellent. We return two days after for the dinner. Menu was complete and service was execellent. Great shimp and pasta.
This is an upstairs dining are some there are a few steps to navigate. The tables are full linen and all beverages available. I recommend Chef Lopes to all. Away from the business district..and parking is along the street.