3,055 results
All reviews the bus rooftop pool towel animals large supermarket fifth floor travel desk travel agency inside the hotel sized room bufalo branco laundry service cakes tour office basic hotel staff at reception breakfast buffet flat screen tv hot water
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I spent three nights in Hotel Del Rey, and from the moment of my arrival felt that I was in caring hands. The staff at the front desk--I remember Javier and Diego by name, but others too--attended to my requests on dining, electronics, worship, and getting across the border to Paraguay with a variety of options and advice on the merits of each.

Since I was traveling solo, I had reserved a single room, and the room they assigned to me (#104) was tight but not entirely claustrophobic. On the bright side, it had a double bed, a small table on which I could spread out my laptop and paperwork, good WiFi, and a clean and functional bathroom with shower. The only window light in the room was at the shower. Although it was winter, temperatures reached the low 30s (C) each day, so I appreciated the blessing of air conditioning when I returned to the room from the heat of the day. I think there was a television and a minibar, but since I use neither they didn't make much of an impression.

The breakfast spread is ample, and rounds out the positive impression of a hospitable lodging that provides good value and good vibes.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Del Rey H, Gerente de relações públicas at Del Rey Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate your comment about the Del Rey Quality Hotel. I´m glad that you enjoyed of our breakfast, staff and location. Our goal is to constantly improve the quality of service to our guests. I am at the disposal for any suggestion for improvement.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

The hotel was a little more rustic than we were expecting, though that may be in part because this city is smaller and more rustic than the bigger ones we visited in Brazil. The room was clean but felt outdated and just a little less nice than we were expecting.

The hotel served breakfast but we really, really, did not like it. It's buffet style and the food was not great, there were flies buzzing around, I poured myself some water and there was stuff floating in it, etc.

There is a concierge that can provide information about the Falls and help you book stuff, including transportation. They were generally really nice and helpful but I will say they were pretty pushy about getting us to pay for transportation to the park, and just generally trying to up-sell us on more tours, etc.

Overall, it's good for the price and will get you to the Falls easily, but definitely far from the nicest place I've stayed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing the Del Rey Quality Hotel and share your opinion with us!
We appreciate for leaving your opinion registered, only this way we can know where to improve. We are analyzing all the points, our goal is to constantly improve the quality of service to our guests. We are always at the disposal for any suggestion for improvement.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The Hotel Service was amazing, i loved the staff they were very helpful. I strongly recommend this hotel, for sure i will come back. Tks to all staff of the hotel, special to Javier(receptionist) he was very friendly and polite, helped me with all the tourist information.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Del Rey H, Gerente de relações públicas at Del Rey Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Good Afternoon, Geise!

Thank you so much for your words, and we are very grateful for your recommendation. It was a pleasure receives you at Del Rey Hotel, and we are happy to know that you liked of the staff. Our priority is to serve well our guests, it will be an honor receives you here again.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Having experienced a few hit and miss breakfasts in Brazil this is top so far.

The selection and quality is fantastic.

The hotel is well located with restaurants nearby and perfectly placed for a visit to the Falls.

Great rooms and shower. Staff are friendly and their English is grand.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning, Frankie!

We greatly appreciate the compliment to our breakfast, we are glad that ours has been your preferred so far, our priority is to offer an experience in the city, so our staff is always at your disposal!
We look forward to welcoming you again at a next opportunity!

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I stayed there 3 nights to visit Iguazu Falls. Great place to stay.Friendly staff, clean room, bed and shower. They'll help you get to and from the airport. Good restaurants and shopping southeast of the hotel. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Del Rey H, Gerente de relações públicas at Del Rey Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Good morning, Dan!

Thank you so much for your words. It was a pleasure receives you at Del Rey Hotel, and we are happy to know that you liked of the Hotel. It will be an honor receives you here again.