See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2016

What was good:
This is not my type of hotel, but it was important to be very close to the bus/train station as we planned to take a train to Morretes after arriving late evening before. The hotel served its purpose perfectly.
The double standard room we rented was big enough and was generally ok.
The hotel had the fastest wifi connection we experienced within 3 weeks in Brazil! It was good to backup all our photos :)
What could be improved:
Hotel obviously needs some renovation. The window in our room (last floor) couldn't be closed properly, so the traffic noise didn't help us sleep well. Most things looked quite worn. The staff is mostly helpful if you speak Portuguese.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Taking in consideration the room, location, breakfast and dinner quality and the price this hotel deserves an excellent. The only set back was a receptionist who spoke a very good English and (it seemed at the beginning) tried to be helpful. I didn't like his exaggerated kindness and his way to address the guests; it bothered me that someone who is young enough to be my son (or maybe even a grandson!) addresses us with "Hi guys!". Hi was trying to sell us a package tour with Serra Verde Express which we politely declined. After that he didn't even bother to say good morning. It is a kind of a behavior one would expect in a hostel and not in 3 stars hotel.
I'm sorry because just of him I rated service "poor" - all the others were polite.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2015

The hotel and its location is OK. The very nice citycenter is nearby. The rooms and the place itself has seen better days for sure. A lot of things could need a repair.
The stuff is very obliging and helpfull!
The stay was reasonable but next time I propably would try something else.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

A good price for a good hotel. Very well tidy, the room has a good size and the cleaning staff is very competent. Sympathy for all the staff I dealt with and a very good breakfast in variety and quantity. The hotel is very well located with the train station near, a bus stop in front of the door, a shopping center nearby and a 15 mts walk from the very center of the city. Next time in Curitiba we will stay there again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Big room,with ac,tv,refrigerator
WiFi excellent

No safe in the room ,unlike what was advertised
Elevator was slow
Allowed to leave the luggage but no late check out

Dinner at hotel,steak 38 Brazilian real