1,440 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I have stayed now for 6 times this year in the Bourbon Convention hotel in Curitiba with pleasure. Main reason is the service, comfort, location of the hotel. Staff is very serviceminded. Rooms have sufficient square metres and breakfast is perfect

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Curitiba Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Customer,

It is a great pleasure to receive your rating about Bourbon Curitiba on TripAdvisor. I also appreciate all the compliments paid to our staff’s customer service, as well as the comfort and location of our hotel. It is wonderful to learn that you noticed so many positive aspects and that we were your hotel of choice for the sixth time. I hope to welcome you again in the near future.

José Ozanir – General Manager

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Its a beautiful hotel, but for the price i expected more about The bed linning i think wasnt good enough Pillows were bad! And they had only a tin cover, and it was so
Cold! They aways forgot to put hand towels. They didnt refil the minibar ever!
Breakfast was super delicious and lots of variety ! I went to both restaurants at the hotel and i really liked both of them! Good food, great service! The staff were really friendly as well, the room was big enough, full mirror love that!. Would stay again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Curitiba Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Customer,

We are very pleased to receive your rating of Bourbon Curitiba. We also appreciate the compliments paid to the hotel’s structure, location, food options and restaurant service. We have duly received your suggestion about changing the towels and replenishing the minibar. We thank you for helping us with the ongoing improvement of our services. Thank you for understanding and we are waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

This was my first stay in this hotel. The location is very good in downtown with many things to do and eating places nearby within walking distance.

The check in process was good with friendly staff, when I asked for a king bed instead of twin beds that I had on my reservation, they said that they did not have, but tried and look for one until they find it and gave it to me. How is that for good service!

The elevator were fast and efficient, I was on the third floor, and the room was nothing like the one on the picture, but it was clean and everything worked perfectly. Even though it had a retro feeling it was very well maintained. The bed was comfortable and the pillows great.

Breakfast buffet was very good with many things to choose from and in a very nice setting, the restaurant feels upscale.

Checkout was very easy and throughout my stay I got nothing but great service and smiles.

Now I know why this is one of the best rated hotels in town, will be back!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Curitiba Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Customer,

First and foremost, thank you for sharing your opinion about Bourbon Curitiba with us. Your comments are of the utmost importance to our entire staff. I also appreciate the compliments paid to our customer service, structure, cleanliness, quality of the rooms, food options and central location. I am extremely pleased to learn that you encountered so many positive aspects during your stay and that you wish to return. It will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Here for a week , service was great , food was very good , pizza with cheese not great but tomato one very nice , best in restaurant was steak and a soup with chicken and noddle in it , well worth a try . Rooms were very nice , cleaned every day and a good standard. No tea or coffee in the rooms and coffee was just ok in the hotel. Picture of rates posted , there not bad .
Food stand across the road from entrance a must try to give you a taste of street food and be sure to go to a local Brazil BBQ restaurant and eat all u can of all type of beef . Over all a good hotel , very clean and good service .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Curitiba Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Customer,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion about Bourbon Curitiba. Please know that your comments are of the utmost importance to all of us. We also appreciate the compliments paid to our staff’s customer service, food options, quality of the room and overall cleanliness. We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

PROS: Nice, friendly staff; Nice reception area; great breakfasts

CONS: Awful room. I booked a double superior and it was anything but!! I had room 301 and the heating did not work for the entire three days I was there. The bathroom is very old and the shower head sprayed in all directions. The view was non existent. I had to look at an internal concrete wall with cigarette butts all over the place! No way was this a double superior!

Room Tip: Avoid Room 301...it is terrible!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Curitiba Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Mr. Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to rate Bourbon Curitiba on TripAdvisor. It is very important that you try to itemize in your evaluation all your suggestions so that we can always improve your experience with us. In terms of the inconveniences you experienced in the room, I’d like to point out that we are in the process of revitalizing all the rooms. At this time, 80% of the rooms have already been revitalized. The renovations include flooring, lighting, showerheads, linens and decoration. I am waiting for your next visit to Curitiba and I will make sure to welcome you in person. Thank you for understanding.