1,629 results
All reviews bathroom sink business trip hotel is located downtown mall options amenities
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Service is superb. All staff is invested in making sure you have the best possible experience. the hotel is renewed and have some older features, but it is well kept and very clean. Nice beds and settings for larger rooms.

Stayed: July 2015
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Hello Ana!
Thank you very much for taking your time to evaluate our hotel.
It was with great joy that we receive your comments. We have always aimed to provide comfort to our guests with excellence in service and quality of our products. We were very happy that we managed to exceed your expectations.
We are always available and will be a great pleasure to receive it again when you return to Curitiba.

Kind regards,

Aylto Nogueira Júnior
Deville Business Curitiba

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stayed here after a business trip where I needed to downgrade to a more affordable hotel.This is central so I recommend a room higher up in the building to avoid street noise. The room was fine and clean, the breakfast the same as the 5 * hotel I had previously been in, so a good mix. I only ate a room service burger, and that filled the gap with few frills. The front desk was immensely herlpful in booking a tour to Morretes (recommend that), and the service staff were friendly. Close to the street of 24 hours to have a coffee (which is also on the tourist line bus route) and a nice park Praca Rui Barbosa.

Room Tip: 8th floor was quiet,
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Hoteis_Deville, General Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2015

Dear traveler,
On behalf of all of Deville Curitiba Business team would like to thank you for separate part of your time to share your experience with us here.
For us it is an honor when our guests share tips and compliments about us! We were very pleased to hear that prestige our location and surroundings, especially the quality of our service. We appreciate your comments about our breakfast and the comfort of our accommodation, because our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests.
On behalf of all staff Deville Curitiba Business would like to thank the preference for staying with us, for us it is a great pleasure to welcome you.

Kind Regards,

Aylto Nogueira Júnior
Deville Business Curitiba

Reviewed 18 December 2014

I was a it disappointed with the age and state of the hotel. While it was clean and served it purpose well enough, and was comfortable, enough, it lacked character and comforts that I would have expected, even at its attractive price. While I would stay there again, I will look for alternatives first.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Hoteis_Deville, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2014

Hello LHEAP.
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry for not having exceeded your expectations about the rooms, we would welcome to receive more information and so have the opportunity to improve our structure and services. Please note that the Deville Business Curitiba is right now in a process of modernization and improvements.
We hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations, it will be an honor for us!

Kind regards and happy holidays.

Hotéis Deville

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Stayed here a couple of nights during the World Cup, and would not recommend this hotel.

The good:
Breakfast is decent, and the location is very good.

The bad:
Room: The room and bathroom seem not to have been refurbished since the 70s. And that's not an exaggeration. The worst standard of hotel room to price ratio I've experienced in many years...
Service: Front desk did not seem particularly eager to help. I tried to get them to book a restaurant for me. They said it would be fine, but the guy was just waiting for me to leave, and did not leave me confident that he would actually make the call... And not only did they not make the reservation, but the restaurant I asked them to book turned out not even to be open at the time I asked for. By the time it did open it was full, so we had to wait around for a table to become free.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saltcreep
Hoteis_Deville, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Hi traveler, thank you for choosing us for your stay in Curitiba and for sharing your comments about your experience.
Our team work to better serve and provide a memorable stay with comfort and welfare. On behalf of all can I say that it is gratifying to know that the quality of our breakfast and our location differentials were in your hosting. We are sorry that our bathroom and our apartment doesn’t achieved your expectations. We appreciate your sincere comments and certainly we will take into account in developing the renovation projects.
We hope to welcome you again and exceed all your expectations.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Centrally located close to everything you could need. Staff are amazingly helpful, polite, kind etc. We arrived late at night, are bags were lost by the airline and the staff provided us with everything we needed. They even found us something to sleep in when we had no pyjamas. Must particularly mention the gentlemen at the check-in desk Allesandro who is an example of what the service industry should look like. Quick to help, thinks of solutions for you, goes out of his way to help etc. Alfonso at the breakfast room was also extremely helpful, let us take our food upstairs to the room when my wife was not feeling well enough to come down. What a pleasant staff and place. The rooms in the refurbished win are smart, clean, comfortable and feel higher quality than most 4 star hotels in the area. If there is anything to be improved it would be perhaps the shower room looked a bit aged, minor issue though. I would definately sty here again and again.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer rooms without carpet if you like hard wood floors like me!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hoteis_Deville, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Deville Business Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hello Sam, thank you for taking your time to report your experience at Deville Curitiba!
Our staff is fully committed to offering the best services, with sympathy and dedication. We are proud to know you have noticed this. The opinions and comments of our guests bring us a great positive feedback and enable us to continue further to enhance our services.
We're happy to realize we have provided you what we propose, which is a great service! We hope to see you again soon!

Cordially,