See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Room was clean and organized. It had small kitchen that was super useful. Hotel is near the mall, a couple of pubs, restaurants and galleries but is far from downtown Belo Horizonte. There is a great pizza restaurant just next door. Breakfast and WIFI were great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure V, Gerente de relações com clientes at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Mari,

We greatly appreciate your comments relating to your accommodation at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila da Serra.

Your comments and suggestions will be shared with our teams. Rest assured that your feedback will be an encouragement to improve the quality of our services.

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I stayed in Mercure for about 2 weeks, I found it to be an average hotel.
The room was good but I found the washrooms to be very tiny.
Other than that, there was nothing good and nothing bad with the hotel and services provided by the hotel. They were just average.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank anurag19aggarwal
Mercure V, Gerente de relações com clientes at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Anurag, good afternoon!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure V, Gerente de relações públicas at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Two non conformity occurred:
-My reservation included the free breakfast, but during the check out the system di not inform this. The operator only accepted my arguments, when I showed the confirmation e mail in my smartphone;
-In the second day, they forgot to put the hand towel in the bathroom

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure V, Gerente de recepção at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Mr. Wpungs,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila da Serra. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem mentioned on your comments and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms are good and the price is fair. Service is mediocre. The staff seems untrained and always hesitant. We ordered in-room breakfast and they forgot to bring plates and silverware. When we asked, they took 15 minutes to bring it. I recommend it, but keep your expectations low.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple