“Wonderful river fish restaurant in Goiania”
Review of Tucunare na Chapa

Tucunare na Chapa
Ranked #33 of 5,669 Restaurants in Goiania
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2016

As advertised, Tucanare na Chapa offers the best fish in Goiania. The variety of fish dishes was amazing with some regionally prepared dishes. Definitely sample the selection of local river fish. The preparation and presentation were very nice. The waiters were attentive and service very good. During our visit on Sunday, there were many families having lunch. I would definitely recommend a visit during your stay in Goiania.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has been in Goiania for many many years. I have been there ages ago and I went back this weekend. The place still quite the same, it is not sophisticated, family type of place. When I got home I had fish smell in my cloth and my wife let her dress hanging elsewhere before putting it back in the closet. Food quality is good, but the dishes are large and serve more than what it indicates. The price is fair, but not inexpensive. I ate the traditional "peixe na chapa", which was good, but not excellent. The juices did not match the dish, I suggest to go with water.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

The best seafood with in Goiânia, with excellent service, best dishes and a incredible seafood with Brazilian regional style. My recomendations are muqueca a and panelada bahiana!

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

This is the best seafood place in Goiana.
Excelent and extremely delicious, seafood with brazilian taste..I would recomend you the moqueca or panelada bahiana!!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I was there on a saturday night and I found that the restaurant was really quiet, a bit boring. The food is good but expensive, the place is nice, clean with a space for children. The service is slow. I only recommend if you really want to try the tucunaré.