All reviews room was clean waffles front desk road construction air conditioner alarm clock decent breakfast check in was a breeze enjoyable stay no elevator one night stay lambeau field other guests easy access first floor a great stay next morning
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Softest beds we've slept in in a long time. As good a location in Appleton as you could get. Rooms are clean but still a little dated. The heater did not work right. We set it at 65 but the temp had to be 75. Breakfast was very nice. Staff was great.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kenny P, Front Desk at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again down the road!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is a nice, reasonable, clean, and well-equipped hotel, convenient (for me) to the airport and to the mall. It's an older place but has been updated and was very nice, and a bargain. I'd recommend it any time. The room was clean, the breakfast adequate, and the staff very helpful and friendly. Nice place!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Kenny P, Front Desk Clerk at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for your kinds words!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I stayed at the Quality Inn on College Avenue in Appleton, WI, for two nights while my son was undergoing major surgery. The room was clean, the bed was comfy and it was very quiet. I had first floor rooms (had not originally planned on a two night stay), which was nice. There is no elevator to the second floor.

The room contained a nice sized mini-fridge and microwave which are always nice to have. The breakfast was adequate; nothing out of the ordinary - waffles, dehydrated scrambled eggs, brown & serve sausage links, the usual cereals and breads. Yogurt and some fresh apples, juices and coffee/tea. Standard hotel fare, but it was nice to not have to take the time to find a restaurant open at 6am in a strange town.

The only complaint I have for either room is the extremely noisy bathroom fan. Other than that, I had no issues with the room or the front desk. Friendly and courteous people. Like previous reviewers, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel is given the very reasonable prices.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Kenny P, Front Desk Clerk at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Again, Kenny and his team did a great job for my stay here in Appleton. I had to move the trip back a week because of snow that cancelled my flight, but they were easy to re-accommodate the change in plans. As usual, clean, comfortable rooms! Thank you again for your hospitality!

Room tip: Both floors are good; choose rooms in the center (there is no elevator for 2nd floor).
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny P, FDC at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We always try to accommodate our guests whenever possible. We hope to see you again down the road!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were really clean, staff very friendly and the location was convenient to everything. We appreciated the super comfy bed, free hot breakfast and the attentive service. This will be my new 'place to go' when staying in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Kenny P, FDC at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to town.