“Family favorite”

Asian Garden
Ranked #222 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 October 2017

This is totally our family favorite for Asian food. They have an excellent spread. The service is good and the help friendly, they even accommodated a large group for us after a funeral service.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

I don't like talking down on places but I guess tripadvisor is making everyone write a review which is....kinda rude. I gave it only 2 out of five because not ALL the food was bad....and the place is filthy in my eyes...everyone is different but in nooks and cranny it is visable...a friend invited me out and I will never be coming here again.

1  Thank Rachel Y
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I had Pho, my husband had Bun and both were delicious. I will definitely come back - I wish I had come here sooner.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

The decor is updated and pleasant. Service was very good. I had Hunan shrimp and spouse had chicken with mixed vegetables. Mine was amongst the best I've ever had. Spouse said hers was even better than our favorite Chinese restaurant, very high praise. We will be frequent customers!!