“Scrumptious”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #151 of 392 Restaurants in Appleton
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 3719 East Calumet, , Appleton where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 2 February 2017

My son , who came home on college break introduced me to this place. As he put it, it's good food fat and on a budget. I tried several dishes there and they all excellent. I love this place, great food and service. One of our favorite hangout

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

The employees are always very kind and customers are always first! The kitchen is right in view and you can tell the whole crew is committed! My biggest problem when I'm there is the other eager customers.

My recommendation is the streak stroganoff -it's prime.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

A lighter place to grab a meal vs other fast food options. A variety that appeals to most who enter. Quick and fresh, served with a smile.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Great many different dishes. Me I like the mac and cheese with chicken and mushrooms. But I have sampled many others and they are all great.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Nowhere to park, very limited and shared with Starbucks. Noodles were dried, not much butter/garlic. When received the "roll" which is usually a ciabatta roll, I an end piece of dried Italian bread without butter. I asked for butter and had to wait 3 minutes before being acknowledged. Worst Noodles I've ever been to!!!