“Anniversary Dinner June 16, 2017”

Lombardi's Steak House
Ranked #42 of 378 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Service was very good... Steak not so good. Little to no flavor. Don't expect a grille flavor to your steak. Had the Kansas City Strip, Garlic mashed potatoes, and soup. Best part of the meal was the potato soup. My wife had a salad.. They threw in a dish of onion rings.. Very disappointed with the steak.. tough and no flavor. My wife and I are steak "picky" and like great flavor, good value and done to perfection. This is not the place to go to for a steak in Appleton.. Best value over all for that still is the Texas Roadhouse..Made to order great flavor and best value for your dollar.. So total bill in case you are thinking of going to this venue. Two 10oz steaks, mashed potatoes and onion rings.. Two waters.. $84.39.. Not recommended.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was at a business dinner. The filet mignon was excellent. We also had the asparagus, onion rings and mashed potatoes. Everything was excellent and in good portions. One thing I really like is a quiet place to eat. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxing.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere is great. Food good for the most part. To go for a special occasion - not well recognized!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Lombardi's with a friend on Saturday evening. Our dining experience was perfect from start to finish! The server was absolutely outstanding! Her thorough knowledge of the menu items helped with the choice of which steaks to order. Her helpful tips on menu items was welcomed.

I ordered the wedge salad along with three different appetizers. I had the calamari, bruschetta, and the crab cakes. All were absolutely fantastic! My husband had the Kansas City strip steak that was dry aged. Our friend had the New York Strip. The sides consisted of mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, Lobster mac and cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. There was a comment that the mac and cheese could have been a little more creamy and the mushrooms were mediocre. The steaks as mentioned in previous comments were under seasoned, but they were perfectly prepared and very good cuts!

The employees who work at Lombardi's care about their customers. The Assistant Manager walked through the dining area a few times to make sure everyone was happy.

If you are hesitating because you are concerned about the cost of the food items, I highly recommend that you think twice! You get a lot of food for the price. The service, warm dining environment, and the passion these people have for what they do makes the whole experience very worthwhile! We will be stopping back again in the very near future to enjoy another meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

What made my visit memorable was the bartender. She was very engaging and had the greatest smile.. The food was ok, not great. I had the bone in rib eye which disappointingly had no flavor that I expect from this cut of meat.