“Very nice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was at a business dinner. The filet mignon was excellent. We also had the asparagus, onion rings and mashed potatoes. Everything was excellent and in good portions. One thing I really like is a quiet place to eat. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxing.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Atmosphere is great. Food good for the most part. To go for a special occasion - not well recognized!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Lombardi's with a friend on Saturday evening. Our dining experience was perfect from start to finish! The server was absolutely outstanding! Her thorough knowledge of the menu items helped with the choice of which steaks to order. Her helpful tips on menu items was welcomed.

I ordered the wedge salad along with three different appetizers. I had the calamari, bruschetta, and the crab cakes. All were absolutely fantastic! My husband had the Kansas City strip steak that was dry aged. Our friend had the New York Strip. The sides consisted of mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, Lobster mac and cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. There was a comment that the mac and cheese could have been a little more creamy and the mushrooms were mediocre. The steaks as mentioned in previous comments were under seasoned, but they were perfectly prepared and very good cuts!

The employees who work at Lombardi's care about their customers. The Assistant Manager walked through the dining area a few times to make sure everyone was happy.

If you are hesitating because you are concerned about the cost of the food items, I highly recommend that you think twice! You get a lot of food for the price. The service, warm dining environment, and the passion these people have for what they do makes the whole experience very worthwhile! We will be stopping back again in the very near future to enjoy another meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

What made my visit memorable was the bartender. She was very engaging and had the greatest smile.. The food was ok, not great. I had the bone in rib eye which disappointingly had no flavor that I expect from this cut of meat.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Excellent steaks! Pricey, but well worth it and set in a 1960's Packer Glory Years ambience. See walls adorned with photos of mud-covered Hornung, Taylor, Starr, Kramer, Thurston, Nitschke and others from the days when in football, mud mattered.