“Exceeded our expectations ”

Lombardi's Steak House
Ranked #24 of 390 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Lombardi's with a friend on Saturday evening. Our dining experience was perfect from start to finish! The server was absolutely outstanding! Her thorough knowledge of the menu items helped with the choice of which steaks to order. Her helpful tips on menu items was welcomed.

I ordered the wedge salad along with three different appetizers. I had the calamari, bruschetta, and the crab cakes. All were absolutely fantastic! My husband had the Kansas City strip steak that was dry aged. Our friend had the New York Strip. The sides consisted of mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, Lobster mac and cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. There was a comment that the mac and cheese could have been a little more creamy and the mushrooms were mediocre. The steaks as mentioned in previous comments were under seasoned, but they were perfectly prepared and very good cuts!

The employees who work at Lombardi's care about their customers. The Assistant Manager walked through the dining area a few times to make sure everyone was happy.

If you are hesitating because you are concerned about the cost of the food items, I highly recommend that you think twice! You get a lot of food for the price. The service, warm dining environment, and the passion these people have for what they do makes the whole experience very worthwhile! We will be stopping back again in the very near future to enjoy another meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

What made my visit memorable was the bartender. She was very engaging and had the greatest smile.. The food was ok, not great. I had the bone in rib eye which disappointingly had no flavor that I expect from this cut of meat.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Excellent steaks! Pricey, but well worth it and set in a 1960's Packer Glory Years ambience. See walls adorned with photos of mud-covered Hornung, Taylor, Starr, Kramer, Thurston, Nitschke and others from the days when in football, mud mattered.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My husband wanted to celebrate his birthday at Lombardis last Sunday nite. We were welcomed seated in the "press box", met our server who took great care of us. Drinks were the best, French onion soup superb, we split one dinner of salmon on spinach with grilled shrimp and onion rings. One of the best dinners. I love dining here as it's quiet, we are treated like guests, and the food is superb.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Was staying at the hotel so we figured we would give it a try. Both of us had the small sirloin and it was excellently prepared.
Also did a side of asparaugus and a loaded baked potato. That was the biggest baked potato I have ever seen. Sides also were excellent. Our server was outstanding. Might be a little pricey but it was definately a fine meal.