“Unique playground for my grandkids”

Appleton Memorial Park
Ranked #10 of 36 things to do in Appleton
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My grandkids asked me to take them to the Universal Play area and I can see why. Unique equipment and varieties, soft rubber materials to walk or fall on, misting stations to cool off, and just all around jugged fun. They also showed me another play area by the softball fields that included a chair swing, a huge comfortable sit in merry go round, and fun mirrors. What a great place. The girls entertained themselves for 2 hours.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Do you want to go fishing in the spring, get misted in the summer, swing into fall or go sledding in the winter? Well then, Appleton Memorial Park is for you and you family.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Great Playground and lots of space to run around. Playground was handicapped accessible and created so that anyone, with a variety of mobility issues is able to interact with the equipment. My kids had a great time!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very pleasantly surprised when we visited this park! It is huge, very clean and well landscaped. The pavilion was very nice, beautiful flowers and shrubs, a stream full of water plants and, I think, some small fish. Concerts and fireworks are also on the schedule. We had a picnic under a shade tree, on the grass, on a quiet day. We would certInly go back, again and again. I suspect it is very popular for the fireworks/concerts.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We have walked thru the gardens many times - they are ok but nothing special compared to the GB gardens ....or the Madison gardens. Appleton needs to step it up! They need to put in public bath rooms...please !!

Been to Appleton Memorial Park? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK