“Play around playground”

Appleton Memorial Park
Ranked #10 of 36 things to do in Appleton
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Do you want to go fishing in the spring, get misted in the summer, swing into fall or go sledding in the winter? Well then, Appleton Memorial Park is for you and you family.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Great Playground and lots of space to run around. Playground was handicapped accessible and created so that anyone, with a variety of mobility issues is able to interact with the equipment. My kids had a great time!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Very pleasantly surprised when we visited this park! It is huge, very clean and well landscaped. The pavilion was very nice, beautiful flowers and shrubs, a stream full of water plants and, I think, some small fish. Concerts and fireworks are also on the schedule. We had a picnic under a shade tree, on the grass, on a quiet day. We would certInly go back, again and again. I suspect it is very popular for the fireworks/concerts.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We have walked thru the gardens many times - they are ok but nothing special compared to the GB gardens ....or the Madison gardens. Appleton needs to step it up! They need to put in public bath rooms...please !!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Today I hosted a baby shower in honor of my daughter.
I wanted a place where people would be comfortable. I didn't want just a big room with tables, but a place that was special. This building fit the bill! It is such a pretty building with beautiful views out every window. Most of the people at the shower didn't even know the Scheig center was there.
The person helping us with the table and chair setup and take down (I believe her name was Lisa) was so nice and helpful. She made the day all the better by being so kind.
I would not hesitate to hold another event here and will encourage others to use this facility as well.

1  Thank MJSmith55

Been to Appleton Memorial Park? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK