Appleton Memorial Park
Review Highlights
Botanical Gardens visit only

We did not have time to visit the rest of the park, but was most interested in the garden anyway... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018
Ann B
DE PERE
Peaceful and kids friendly

Best park in Appleton. Tones of baseball fields, a fishing pond, and a huge playground for kids... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2018
195mengt
via mobile

All reviews archery range beautiful flowers fishing pond botanical gardens huge playground misting stations great play burn off some energy great place equipment baseball kids
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Today I hosted a baby shower in honor of my daughter.
I wanted a place where people would be comfortable. I didn't want just a big room with tables, but a place that was special. This building fit the bill! It is such a pretty building with beautiful views out every window. Most of the people at the shower didn't even know the Scheig center was there.
The person helping us with the table and chair setup and take down (I believe her name was Lisa) was so nice and helpful. She made the day all the better by being so kind.
I would not hesitate to hold another event here and will encourage others to use this facility as well.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Wonderful place to take pictures during the summer. Beautiful flowers and well grown. I take my senior pictures here and they turn out wonderful! :)

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Beautiful gardens, buildings to use, walking trails, and seasonal activities. A true show of various glowers and plans. Activities for the entire family. Peaceful or activity depending on your mood at the time.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015

There are 8 ball diamonds, nice accommodations. Plenty of parks for younger siblings to play at. Ample parking.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Was there fishing with my kids. Small lake for bluegills etc. Nice playground there as well. Many ball fields

Date of experience: July 2015