“Great food!”

El Agave Mexican Grill & Cantina
Get food delivered
Ranked #43 of 336 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Service was a little slow but overall the food was perfect... Waiters and employees were really nice and the restaurant is very clean and nice.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 13 April 2021

This has to be some sort of dream. I skipped the steak for some reason (that's rare) and order the Pollo Alfredo because it sounded fun when I said it. So thankful I did! It was absolutely amazing. I get the fusion thing now. Well done El Agave!

Staff/service was great, bathrooms clean... can't ask for more. Would eat there again.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

My husband and I were considering a couple different food options and I’m so glad we opted for El Agave. The food was so good! I ordered the Quesadilla Ranchero and he had the fajitas with steak, chicken and shrimp. It was also some of the best service we’ve gotten at any restaurant!!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Had quite a few menue options. Clean open atmosphere, Also had some tap beers including Modelo Negro. My Chili Colorado (hot option) was very good, chicken enchilada was good. Food was 3-3.5. Our waitress was 4.5+. She helped make our lunch special.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

My wife had the veggie quesadilla which was loaded with spinach and came with a small salad. I chose enchilada cancun which consisted of three enchiladas stuffed with seafood and sides of grilled carrots and broccoli and rice. Both meals were very tasty. Shaile was our server. She gave us excellent service. We will return and bring friends.

Date of visit: February 2020