Hotel Luzeiros
US$ 96
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sonata De Iracema(Fortaleza)
US$ 92
US$ 60
Cancelon
US$ 103
TripAdvisor
Othon Palace Fortaleza(Fortaleza)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 62
US$ 110
US$ 68
2,278 results
All reviewsnice hoteltapiocanight marketnice staffeggs cooked to orderroom cleaningnice viewcrepesevery morningplace to stayclose to the hotellocal foodmeireles beachbusiness tripbreakfast was includedfirst floorregion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Lovely clean room. We chose it primarily for value for money and it looked good. We also wanted a gym. If there had not been a gym we would not have gone. When we went to the gym we were disappointed to see that the one piece of equipment that my husband wanted was broken so we went to reception to report it. The desk manager spoke good English and he said he would have it repaired within 24 hours. We were not sure whether to believe this or not. However he did and it had a new tension wire put on it. We expressed our gratitude. If you only speak English (like us) then do not hesitate to go here. All staff helpful. Breakfast was included and had a really good choice. Rooms large and clean. Nice lobby with good bar

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

This is a Nice hotel. It is Meireles beach and you can visit the artcraft fair. The Rooms are simple but comfortable. The Staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. The only problem is the smell of mold in some areas of the place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in January on a business trip. The hotel is just across the road from the beach, and is in a popular tourist area. Staff was friendly. Very good air conditioner in the room. Great view. Decent breakfast buffet. There is a drugstore just adjacent if needed. A McDonald's is within walking distance, as are several good places to eat.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2017

The hotel is located in front of the beach. So, the view of the hotel is very nice and
It is easy to go to the beach.

In the street, there are so many people running early morning and night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is ok, rooms are small but good enough, room service is good. However I am writing this review solely to complain about the front desk service. The guy there was unwilling to help me during checkout to contact my driver to take me to the hotel. I simply wanted him to call a number for me to confirm my pickup time and I was given a hard time. At the end I walked away without any to fend for myself without any help. For this I will never stay at Luzeiros Hotel again and do not recommend anyone to go here.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business