I have stayed in this hotel several times in last 2 years. Last visit was in Aug'18.
the hotel is good, but needs a bit more maintainance.
The Positives :-
1. Front desk is super nice and polite.
2. The superior room is really well laid out and looks pretty nice.. Also the bathroom, bed etc are all very well laid out.
3. The hot water work very well.
4. Location is good. Cocoa Bamboo restaurant ( awesome) is nearby at 10 real Uber ride!
5. The hotel is noise free and its a deal breaker for me.
1. The hotel wi fi is better than 2 years ago but still not the best and is really my only complaint.
2. The hotel does not have a fancy restaurant .
3. the Ac needs a bit of maintainance.
4. The elevators are getting slow.
Overall, I recommend this hotel and much better ( 10 times better) than many over priced hotels in Salvador.
I will continue to return.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking