2,544 results
All reviews infinity pool iron board nespresso coffee machine a sea view room tapioca nice pool hotel staff the atlantic ocean i highly recommend this hotel breakfast area an upgrade walking distance comfortable room spoke english the air conditioning fruit rio
Reviewed 20 July 2018

A seafront hotel with beautiful views of the beaches to either side and the hypnotic background drumming of the waves breaking below. The room was fine, staff friendly and the conference venue was good and well serviced. The pool looked very nice though I didn't get the chance to have a dip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael T
Mercure Salvado... R, Gerente de recepção at Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Michael,
Thank you for your great review about our hotel! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your time here with us and that all your needs were met.
We look forward to welcome you again very soon and we hope you can swim at the pool next time!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at Mercure hotels in Brazil since 2001. I had always considered them to be a good value proposition for business travelers. Over the past several years, I have perceived a notable drop off in service and a deterioration of Infraestructure.

This downward trend hit a new (and below minimal acceptable standards) during my most recent visit to Mercure Rio Vermelho in Salvador.

Poor and confusing service at reception upon arrival. WIFI that did not immediately work; it took the 30 min to sort it out.

My room was in very poor condition and in desperate need of basic maintanence and refurbishing/upgrade. I must have had the worst room in the hotel: on the first floor overlooking a dreary rock garden and com create wall. The only positive aspect of the room was that I had a view of the next hotel I will stay at in Salvador...The Pestana.

Was this review helpful? Please let me know by clicking on the helpful button below.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Knownews
Mercure Salvado... R, Gerente geral at Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Knownews,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not live up to your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
The guest experience is extremely important to us, as well as your opinion about the hotel. Recentely, we begun a complete refurbishing at all rooms. That way we beleve we are going to meet the expectation of our clients with new accommodations and modern items in the rooms.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho hotel has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. There is a big pool overlooking the ocean, a gym and sauna. It is located within walking distance of restaurants and other shopping. The room I had was very nice and I had a great view of the ocean. The food in the restaurant was very good. I have breakfast and dinner in the hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Mercure Salvado... R, Gerente geral at Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Amy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at the Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our swimming pool and its amazing view of the ocean.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho hotel is well located. In the Rio Vermelho neighborhood where there are many entertainment options, mainly gastronomic. By the sea, 10 minutes walking to the beach of Buracão by the street or by the rocks of the beach. Infinity pool with bar to enjoy the day or even sunset taking tropical fruit caipirinhas made to order !! The hotel room with amazing view to the sea. I really recommend!!! Not my first time there and won't be the last !!

Room Tip: ask for a sea view room !
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Mercure Salvado... R, Gerente geral at Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Adriano,
Thank you for your great review about our hotel! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your time here with us and in our neighborhood, full of nearby options of restaurants, bars beaches and more. Also happy that you liked the pool and the amazing view to the sea.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Our room was not amazing. But the staff went out of their way to make us happy. The breakfast was nice, and the tapioca/omelet bar was a highlight. The pool is great and the view is impressive. I cannot emphasize enough how great the staff is. Every request was handled with a smile and in record time. Nice gym too.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Danny,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at the Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our breakfast and the amazing view of the beach. We are specially glad that the staff made a great impression. We are proud of our team and I will share this compliment with them.