“Love this beach”
Review of Taperapua Beach

Taperapua Beach
Ranked #33 of 101 things to do in Porto Seguro
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Very nice beach, sand, sea and atmosphere in that area, with great beach cabanas, restaurants, animations (music, dancing)...

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

A nice beach, close to our hotel. In the evening the tide was high so it was not so great for our little one. But if you go in the low tide, the beach will be very flat with low waves, great for little kids. There are many bars along the beach

2  Thank Daniel V
Reviewed 22 January 2016

This beach is located just in front of the condominium that we were staying at "America Praia" the beach is wide and the sand is firm it is perfect for exercising or running there are a lot of beach vendors and the restaurants and bars sit along the beach very conveniently. We enjoyed Taperapuan Beach!

1  Thank Juan J G
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

If you get away from the crowded areas with all the dancing and drinking you can rest in a more quiet part of the beach. You can buy all sorts of thing and get henna tattoos from the local sellers walking around.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2014

I didn't had visited the Taperapua Beach until my last day ( I was staying there), but the day I went I regret I hadn't gone before.
The water is warm and the beach is beautiful. It is not the most beautiful beach on Porto Seguro, but if you are close, I think it worth a visit to swim.

1  Thank Juliana G