See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The location of this hotel is excellent and the rate is too. It's in a safe area of Manaus and just a 5 minute walk to the Manaura Mall. This two-level mall is great for shopping for all types of products. Hot and cold breakfast is included in the rate. They prize themselves in personal attention to details. I arrived very late at night and was taken care of promptly and escorted to my room. The front office staff made a point of making sure I knew how rtf operate all the amenities. The best example of attention to guest needs was at check-out. The Housekeeping staff checked the room after I exited and found I left my electronics USB charger in the wall plug. It was promptly brought to the front desk while I was checking out. The rooms are fairly large. I would highly recommend this hotel for solo as well as any type of traveler.

Room tip: Higher floors and rooms in the middle of the floor are better if you are looking for a quieter location
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Poor and Paid Breakfast, they will not told you, but its paid!

The room was normal, nothing good or bad. From nowhere I received a calling in the room, was a guest that passed by there some days ago thinking that was talking with the reception, I just dont know how the calling gone thru my room phone.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The staff were very kind and very helpful. The hotel and theroom were quiet and clean, couldn't be happier! We had two twin beds pushed together, but it was comfortable. We will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I really enjoyed staying at Da Vinci Hotel in Manaus. The staff were outstanding, ensuring I was comfortable and that all of my needs were met. I highly recommend this hotel for families and business travelers as well.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was a bad hotel. Poorly lit hallways were scary. Uncomfortable beds, very poor internet, staff did not speak ANY english. .. overall a poor experience. I recommemd going wlsewhere for sure. Very small bathrooms too.

Room tip: Pick another hotel.. uncomfortable beds, poor internet, poorly lit etc..
Date of stay: March 2017