Da Vinci Hotel & Conventions
US$ 59
US$ 57
  • Pool
US$ 59
Chez Les Rois Guesthouse(Manaus)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 55
US$ 46
US$ 54
  • Breakfast included
Hotel ibis Manaus Aeroporto(Manaus)(Great Value!)
US$ 38
US$ 37
Hotel Adrianopolis(Manaus)
US$ 61
US$ 82
Priceline
US$ 159
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Poor and Paid Breakfast, they will not told you, but its paid!

The room was normal, nothing good or bad. From nowhere I received a calling in the room, was a guest that passed by there some days ago thinking that was talking with the reception, I just dont know how the calling gone thru my room phone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The staff were very kind and very helpful. The hotel and theroom were quiet and clean, couldn't be happier! We had two twin beds pushed together, but it was comfortable. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I really enjoyed staying at Da Vinci Hotel in Manaus. The staff were outstanding, ensuring I was comfortable and that all of my needs were met. I highly recommend this hotel for families and business travelers as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was a bad hotel. Poorly lit hallways were scary. Uncomfortable beds, very poor internet, staff did not speak ANY english. .. overall a poor experience. I recommemd going wlsewhere for sure. Very small bathrooms too.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.. uncomfortable beds, poor internet, poorly lit etc..
Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Room Tip: The place is old and outdated! Therefore, smells musty. Very unpleasant experience. Made my skin crawl. Immediately, checked out. They asked me to pay up front, was lucky to receive my money back. Only recommend the place to board livestock.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo