See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The staff were very kind and very helpful. The hotel and theroom were quiet and clean, couldn't be happier! We had two twin beds pushed together, but it was comfortable. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I really enjoyed staying at Da Vinci Hotel in Manaus. The staff were outstanding, ensuring I was comfortable and that all of my needs were met. I highly recommend this hotel for families and business travelers as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This was a bad hotel. Poorly lit hallways were scary. Uncomfortable beds, very poor internet, staff did not speak ANY english. .. overall a poor experience. I recommemd going wlsewhere for sure. Very small bathrooms too.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.. uncomfortable beds, poor internet, poorly lit etc..
Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Room Tip: The place is old and outdated! Therefore, smells musty. Very unpleasant experience. Made my skin crawl. Immediately, checked out. They asked me to pay up front, was lucky to receive my money back. Only recommend the place to board livestock.
Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Gigantic rooms compared to others I know in Manaus. Sleek and clean back tiled bathrooms, all amenities available. Internet was ridiculously slow, spotty, and poor. I have had better at far more modest hotels in Manaus. Decent breakfast bar that could have benefitted from fewer sweet breads. But decent.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business