“Great food, great service.”
Review of Taverna Sandri

Taverna Sandri
Ranked #107 of 362 Restaurants in Saranda
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 23
Description: It is a famous taverna with superb service.
Description: It is a famous taverna with superb service.
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Went to this restaurant as I was passing through Sarande. I saw that it was busy so decided to go in. Enjoyed a lovely fish dinner (fried cod and squid). Waiter was very polite and suggested options. Thank you.

Date of visit: July 2021
Taverna Sandri, Owner at Taverna Sandri, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

We are happy to hear this from you! Happy coustemers is our goal! Thank you !

Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Quiet family or couples place, delicious sea food, fast and polite service. My wife and kids loved it.

Date of visit: July 2021
Taverna Sandri, Owner at Taverna Sandri, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

We are happy to read this review from you! Taverna Sandri is all about delicous fresh sea food and quait place.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Everything we got was amazing,the fish,oysters,soup and risotto were amazing,the salad was mouth watering and the service was top tier,this place is truly truly breathtaking,amazing service,amazing place and lots of things to entertain children,amazing job

Date of visit: July 2021
Taverna Sandri, Owner at Taverna Sandri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Reviewed 11 July 2021

This place is a gem! Food is just wonderful! We ate country salad (cheese was mouth watering), tzaziki, chicken fillet and pasta carbonara. Everything was prepared with such attention to details. I tried local white wine as an addition to my meal - excellent choice. However, before lunch I craved for some coffee and they prepared espresso with milk for us - to be honest it was one of the best in my life and i have a coffee machine back home. We were served cakes in the end (we had no room them but trillece was absolutely to die for and we ate everything). I don't know which was better - food or service. Will come again this week. P..s prices are very good - not expensive like near the port

Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

Eat at this restaurant was one of the best experiences in Albania. Jimmy is an excellent cook and introduced his country to us. We went back there 3 times in 4 days :) Thank you Jimmy!

Date of visit: October 2019