Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Lol.travel
Priceline
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Asahikan is a Japanese styled inn, clean, comfortable and traditional. Food (both breakfast and dinner) were great and rooms were comfortable, with direct access to the beachfront and within a short walk to wedded rocks down the beach. Futaminoura is a quaint and lovely town as well and i was glad i stayed here as a base to visit the Ise shrines.

The greatest distinguishing quality however was the service which was shown to me the moment i walked in. I had a little accident one of the mornings on my walk down the beach and one of the ryokan staff assisted me throughout the entire issue, doing what was more than expected of him. It was japanese hospitality at its finest.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stay in Asahikan for one night (breakfast and dinner included) - am very pleased with their nice, clean and spacious room. And most importantly so impressed with their services. We forgot to request a no meat meal, and only let them know on arrival. They were very flexible and accommodate our needs immediately. The staff were very proactive:
1) Help us a lot in finding out how to get to our next stop, gave us advice on place to visit...
2) When I found out that I forgot my water proof jacket in the room and called them, they immediately said they were expecting my call and helped me to send it to the next hotel that I am staying.
The food was very nice too! And their staff made us feel at home! So appreciate their friendliness and effectiveness.
And it’s a nice stroll of about 10-15 min to the husband/ wife rock on the water promenade... really nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The room we stayed in was comfortable, well-maintained, and had a great ocean view. We had both breakfast and dinner here, and both the meals—especially the Ise shrimp—were delicious. There's plenty of parking if you're arriving by car.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2018

A bit of a walk into the past but everything went very well. Old fashioned maybe but we were well taken care of. The food and meals provided were excellent. Rooms spacious and comfortable. It would be great when the beach is fully functioning but had a great swim. In the eat

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Just have 1 night stay at Asahikan 朝日馆, is very satisfied for the spacious room and Friendly Welcoming from Hotel staff

The room is very big which come with walkway, toilet, living hall cum room (sleep on the floor with comfort Japan tatami which can make me have a very relax night) and also big balcony directly facing sea!!

The resort have packages with breakfast and dinner but due to budget i select breakfast only, breakfast is nice which can enough to full your stomach with peaceful room.

Asahikan is very near to bus station and train station too which only walking distance less than 10 mins..and you can also only simple walk to Futamiokitama Shrine..is really convenience..

Asahikan have provide the public bath onsen for all guests..the onsen is just direct facing to the sea! Nice!

Definitely recommend this resort which suitable for all range traveller and if have chance to visit again I think I will stay more days..

Date of stay: January 2018