“Omg!!!”

Add it.
Shake and Go
Ranked #47 of 180 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

This is the second time I have came here....the double cheeseburger is to die for!!! Best burger I have ever had...definitely wouldn't be disappointed in eating here...the prices match the food quality! A must try place and they have so much more stuff than just burgers. FYI the burgers are huge!

Reviewed 18 February 2015 via mobile

Two people had recommended Shake and Go to us and decided to check it out. It's located in strip mall and you would miss it if you weren't looking for it. It's clean, and set up where you order from a counter, pay for it and they bring your order to your table. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. We ordered the classic burger and the cheese classic. The quality and freshness was excellent. Both came with a generous portion of fries. The service was great and friendly. Besides a wide variety of burgers they also offer wraps. Also with our burgers we ordered a peanut butter shake and a black berry shake. Wow! I'm sure I had a full days worth of calories in this meal but it was totally worth. Excellent shakes too! Can't wait to go back there.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've been traveling a fair amount lately for work and pleasure and enjoying lots of different ethnic & exotic foods...but every once-in-a-while I crave a really good burger - It's American Soul Food, right?
The cool thing about this place was that I could get all kinds of burgers...I think there were probably 20 or more options. I ate at this particular Shake n Go three times during my stay in Auburn and had the Hawaiian Burger, the Bacon & Cheese Burger, and even took a Bacon & Turkey wrap on the plane with me (Yes - It slipped through security nicely!).
What I liked was that the selection was really over-the-top and the burgers & wraps tasted fresh, and I even got a Mango Shake which was also very tasty.
The place was clean & neat, and right in the same shopping center as Starbucks - another plus!

Been to Shake and Go? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK