“Wonderful meal”

Hub's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #32 of 87 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I have seen some negative reviews here but, I can only speak for myself. My meal was wonderful and the wait staff was exceptional. I am going back again tonight.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We go to this restaurant on a regular basis, Probably every couple of months and it is always consistent and good.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We love this place and we come quite often, :) I usually get a veggie sandwich or pizza and my husband gets lasagne or spaghetti.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Nice atmosphere and the waitstaff is capable and friendly. The food is ok, but it's not a place I long to go back to. Seems to be popular enough, but that might be because the portions are fairly large.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

We have our HOA meetings here and they are very accomodating. The pizza is good and the staff is very friendly.