All reviews arlington area smokey point gas station parking lot fridge freeway
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I liked the place because it was off the freeway, off the 530 Hwy, close to Denny's for food, and behind a gas station. Traffic noise was non existent yet located close to freeway on ramp and the 530 Hwy. Building is two story so both bottom floor and upper floor rooms. Room was decent and comfortable with fridge, table and chairs, microwave and TV. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Was on east side bottom which is away from freeway
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My son and I were asked to come to the Arlington area and work for two weeks. we choice the Arlington Motor Inn to stay cause of the price it was 24 to 34 dollars cheaper then the motels at Smokey Point. We were very happy with the comfort of the room and how clean it was each day when we arrived. The Managers were extremely good to us and saved our room for us each day (We weren't sure each day when or if we would be back so we rented one day at a time.) Price point was like I say good (I stay at a lot of Motel/hotels with my work.) This place ranked with the best of them as far as comfort went and friendly Management. if it would be a option again to stay there and the same people were there I'd be there in a flash.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wildwestexpressinc
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I was forced to stay at this motel during cancer treatments, closes as nd cheapest, I have stage 4 cancer and its closest to cancer center. During these months at Arlington Motel The phone never worked, the toilet you couldn't flush anything in it because it overflowed, my girlfriend also with cancer would have to go over to Denny's restaurant and use there bathroom, and we both got lice from the room or the towels and or sheets. It was a nightmare, the guy in. Room 114 had rotten fruit all over the place outside, and was loud and drunk. Do not stay there unless you want lice, I give it a ZERO THEY PROMISE YOU SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT DELIVER, THEY COLLECT YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING ELSE, ALSO my girlfriends truck was broken into her gas cap was broke off and gas was sifened out, they did nothing in assisting in this manner, in fact. We couldn't even take the time to let us view the cameras , absolutely poor service do not stay there . This place should be shut down. Treat the people like dirt ! Carl Bustard

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I was in a position where I needed a place to stay for a couple of months. The price of $385 a week (2 queen beds, no kitchen) seemed excessive, but it was clean, the staff was GREAT and I had no other options!!
However, there is a day manager there (related to the owner) that is the nastiest person I have ever met. He is rude to customers,and lazy beyond belief! I went to the office to get clean towels, he said the housekeeper had left and I would have to come back when she returned. This man just sat, watching tv when he could have walked the 10 steps to get them for me.
This man obviously did not want to be there, so if you are looking for any kind of customer service - not the place to go. FYI- there daily rate is $90 a day, for a room that is worth no more than $50

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Its a motor inn what do you expect! Go stay at a holiday inn if you are going to complain, this place is decent. Its a nice enough establishment if you are just passing thru town and need a place to crash for the night. The manager is awesome and so sweet. He is a really cool guy! The Arlington area just has some interesting characters thats for sure...

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family