We were traveling with 2 teenage girls and appreciated the value of the 2 bedroom suite. The suite was nice and clean and even had a kitchen. The showerhead was a little wierd, it looked like a rain head, but only sprayed out fine spray, everywhere.
At night we heard the drag races until about 12:30am, and fireworks from the raceway.
The girls were sad there wasn't a pool.
Great room for the money, you might want to check the racing schedule if noise bothers you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stratford Suites-Spokane is a new all-suite, AAA 3 Diamond, Spokane hotel ideal for the business or extended stay traveler. Suites are beautifully furnished and appointed with leather and granite, featuring one or two-bedrooms, pillow top mattress, down pillows and fully equipped kitchens. All suites have a 50” HD TV/DVD in the Living room and a 32" HDTV in the Master bedroom and high-speed wireless Internet. Several one bedroom office suites are equipped with desk, computer, and printer/fax/copier. Services include a Business center, Dry cleaning pickup and delivery, free laundry facility, off-site fitness center and complimentary BBQ. Stratford Suites-Spokane is located 5 minutes from the Spokane International Airport(GEG, Fairchild AFB or Northern Quest Casino and 8 minutes from Spokane city center. Shuttle service is available to the airport and casino. All major credit cards and company billing accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Stratford Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stratford Suites - Spokane Hotel Airway Heights
- Stratford Hotel Airway Heights