“Drinks & Appetizer”
Review of Epic

Epic
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

WOW! We went out to the casino for diner but I wanted a drink before hand so we asked about a non smoking lounge and was told about Epic. The ONE bad thing I can say is it was TOO bright. The drinks were really good. The appetizer we ordered I expected to be small but when it cam WOW it was HUGH! We ordered the Artichoke N Spinach Dip. It was served with toasted artisan bread and man was it tasty! HIGHLY recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

one visit was for work and other was for family birthday, both times were great. Everyone does such a good job and the food is great.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my daughter's 24th birthday in February at Epic Restaurant in The Northern Quest Casino. It was a difficult task to find a place that was in a fun atmosphere and with great food, that would take a larger reservation the night before Superbowl. My daughter talked to Hakan, one of the managers of the restaurant. He was so kind and understanding and promised they could make it happen. This was SO reassuring, as my husband and I drive over 4 hours to be there and my daughter had about 10 or more college friends showing up to celebrate. Long story short Hakan went above and beyond and the dinner and party was amazing!! Every dish ordered looked and tasted delicious. Our server was kind and friendly, I wish I remembered her name to thank her. This was a great place to celebrate and we can't wait to come back!!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We go to the Northern Quest Casino "occasionally" and we've eaten at Epic multiple times. I don't feel it's ever been Great....but I think it is even less wonderful now. It's great for watching a sporting even with all the big screens, but it feels like a diner and the food is pretty mediocre...and it's loud! Our waitress was awesome but that was about it. You can get a quick bite before a show, but there are a couple other options for food if you just wanting something quick and inexpensive such as burgers or asian noodles that might be a better option if you don't want an adult beverage.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We have loved Masselow's but decided to have dinner at Epic, as the Baseball Playoffs were on, and we wanted to watch the game. I ordered the Coconut Shrimp Appetizer and my wife ordered the Baked Meatloaf. While she said the Meatload was good, it was supposed to have a nice sauce and had little to none and was actually a bit dry. The Shrimp, on the other hand, were overcooked and almost burnt, and the sauce which was a sweet sour, was a bit to hot(Spicy) for me. It was supposed to be served with Cole Slaw, but all we got was sliced cabbage. For the price, this was a total waste. For taste, it was also a waste. I would not recommend this for eating. I can certainly see it for a drink or beer while enjoying a sports event on TV, but I don't think I would even order any appetizers here. My general experience at Northern Quest has been very good, and I have given mostly good to great reviews. But the Oriental restaurant and Epic are real FAILS in my view. Stick to the buffet, to Masselow's, to Fat Burger, or to the Deli, if you want to enjoy a meal.