Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond North Ashland
US$ 57
US$ 146
US$ 129
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 63
US$ 67
US$ 62
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewskings dominioncracker barrelcinnamon rollspancake machinestandard hiebreakfast barhot tubliving roomnext morningparking lotquiet roomwould stay here againclean roomsfamily vacationcheck in was quickwe've stayednice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Property is clean and staff is friendly. I see someone reported bugs at this site - they must have brought them with them. I stay here at least twice a month and have never had any issues. In fact, I am a district manager in the travelcenter industry( NC,SCand VA )- the Holiday Inn Express in Ashland VA is my favorite "home away from home."

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank CaseyA56
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We were travelling through on the weekend when it is called march madness in Richmond so we decided to stay on the highway hotel as we were told there were no rooms available in richmond. As we pulled over we saw that the parking lot was full and plenty of guests in the lobby and we heard about bugs and my husband and I saw the hotel team trying to clam the guests and were trying to explain but the group of people were just screaming at the management team of the hotel. We had never come across such a scene and so we stood on the side and watched how those group of people were treating the hotel staff. It was so disgusting that we were shocked, after 15 minutes we decided to check in and we went to our room. The room was very clean and the staff were excellent. We went down to get dinner at applebees next door which was very convinient. Please do not believe the stupid nonsense of bugs as there was nothing in our room and the staff were excellent, my husband told me that the management company who ran this hotel had some excellent staff.
My personal compliments to the General Manager who is lady at handling the situation and making us welocome in all the rukus. Keep up the good work and we will recommend this hotel to all friends and family and visit you again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to this fine Hotel for their exemplary service and attention to details over the last five years. I have stayed there for three nights a month, and they always take care of me and my family (when they have been with me). I have booked a business conference there recently and their service was outstanding.

I always feel at home here when I'm in Virginia.

Thankyou!
Garry Astles
President, Pa AWI 2006-2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Garry A
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I have been staying there once or twice per week for three years. The staff is courteous, and the hotel is clean. Most of the staff and I are on a first name basis. They try to give me the same room every week, which is very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front center have central heat/AC. The fan does not run all of the time.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ricki W
Reviewed 22 March 2012

It is a nice hotel. But they have bed bugs. That's a little freaky. I am still waiting for a call back from the manager.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Case Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond North Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear remva77,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to discuss this with you further. I have sent you a Private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Katie J