“Delicious Sushi”

Sushi Yokozuna
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I go to college in this town and I was expecting not to see too many sushi places around because it is such a small community and if I did, I didn't expect it to be in my price range or tastes but thankfully, I was wrong!

The sushi here is fresh and there is a large variety. Coming from Maryland, where seafood is always freshly caught, I was surprised by the flavor of the sushi and pleased that it tasted so good.

Also, if you are a Randolph-Macon College student, just show them your Student I.D. and they give a 10% discount.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing restaurant!! The owners and the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. The sushi is amazing in every way!! Presentation is beautiful, the styles are gorgeous, and the taste is great!!

This is easily one of those restaurants where your food is almost too pretty to eat! Mouthwatering, succulent, flavorful delicious!!

I could not recommend this restaurant enough!! Definitely one of my very top Sushi Restaurants in Central Virginia!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for dinner a couple of -- happy with that decision!
The restaurant is small and every table was full. Our server, Emily, was extremely busy but she was always there when we needed her, along with a genuine smile..
We tried four different rolls and enjoyed each of them. The seaweed salad was very good, too! The chef came out to apologize for being out of scallops -- nice touch.
Our toys for the night was $43 -- and I feel that I received really good value for it...certainly returning!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I go there from time to time, because of the amazing quality of the sushi. The owner/sushi chef definitely is top-notch. Awesome guy as well. Definitely one of my regular spots to hit.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Everyone I know that eats sushi, loves this place! I have been there and seen the food. It looks beautiful and my friends say it is very good! Also have know someone who worked there. They also eat there which says something about what you are being served!

Been to Sushi Yokozuna? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK