“Everybody Loves This Place!”
Review of Sushi Yokozuna

Sushi Yokozuna
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Everyone I know that eats sushi, loves this place! I have been there and seen the food. It looks beautiful and my friends say it is very good! Also have know someone who worked there. They also eat there which says something about what you are being served!

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

This is one of my favorites for Sushi, because it is so different. Reminds me of Japan meets Bobby Flay! Favorite is the roll with baked cheese....OMG!!! It is fun to add some eccentricity to Sushi! Very very highly recommended if you are ready for a mouthful of adventure!

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

This is the strangest sushi I have ever had! They called it Virginia Style sushi... Mmm figures. Lots of fried and cooked sushi. Cheese is strange on sushi. It was ok but not up to my standards. Won't be back.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Noontime just before Christmas. Full house, but quiet atmosphere, salad dressing outstanding, teriyaki tofu deliciously seasoned with flavorful red pepper added. Lovely and interesting owner, perfect service. I will need to travel 20 miles to eat here again and will be delighted to make the effort.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

With a guest from Japan, it seemed like a good time to try Sushi Yokozuna. We arrived soon after the lunch time opening at 11a.m. and had the place to ourselves for about 10 minutes, but by noon it was full. The miso soup and sushi were what my guest had hoped for. The luncheon combination plate had just one item that my friend said was a bit more like a Korean recipe than a Japanese one, but still delicious. Service was good, atmosphere friendly, and prices were reasonable. I know I will be going back to Sushi Yokozuna again with or without a Japanese companion.

Been to Sushi Yokozuna? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK