See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Guy could not reserve room with my rewards no. Told they had micro and fridge and when arrived tried to charge extra for it. No remote in room, made me walk around the entire motel to get it from the office even though I told him I need bottom floor since I just had knee surgery and got angry when I asked for a 7am wake up call. I had insulin that had to be refrigerated and could not do so nor could I heat the food up I brought. It was late at night and I had been traveling and could not drive more to get food so I could even take my meds. I had to throw out three different insulin pens and beg a doctor to call me in more to a local pharmacy because I was out of town. I have stayed at many of your hotels but will never go to any Super 8 again. I had to get my sister to go online to book it in the end because he could not even do it at the window. She had to call him after because he said we never called. It was horrible and totally unprofessional. He said there were no pets in that room but I sneezed all night and woke up with swollen eyes because I am allergic to dogs and cats. I will def never recommend them to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 444diannac
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Everything was good other the than the room smelled like wet cigarettes. Other than that it was great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2017

The appearance of the room at first seemed fine. However, when I went into the bathroom, it was disgusting! The toilet had a dark stain (looked like fecal matter to be quite honest) that wouldn’t come off. The bathtub had yellow stains. Before my wife got in, she ran hot water in it but the stains wouldn’t come off. All of the towels were dirty they had hair on them and red and brown small stains. My wife had to use the hair dryer to dry herself. We lifted the bed sheets to inspect them and thankfully those seemed to be fine. We honestly would’ve left but since we checked in pretty late, we were going to be leaving within 4 hours so we decided to just pull through and stay. However, we will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family