“Always Enjoyable for Excellent Italian!”
Review of Pazzo Pomodoro

Pazzo Pomodoro
Ranked #17 of 240 Restaurants in Ashburn
Description: We offer a Neapolitan inspired menu of made-from-scratch dishes that represent traditional cuisine. These meals pay hommage to the memories of Campania, the region of our heritage. The dishes are typical to the working class neighborhoods of Napoli, Salerno, Capri and the dozens of small villages along the prized Amalfi Coast.
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Since this opened a few months ago, my husband and I have been 6 times already. And while he has been more adventureous and ordered lots of different items, I still order the same exact thing. Why? Because it is absolutely delicious and I've yet to find anything better that I enjoy anywhere else. Owners and managers are friendly & accommodating, the wine menu is fabulous and the service is always on point. I order the Mixed Green salad with their yummy Balsamic Vinaigrette to start. The bread is served to the table and the Olive Oil is very flavorful, I need to find out where they get it because it's that good. I order the Vermicelli with Red Clam Sauce each time and have yet to be disappointed. The sauce is flavorful and the clams add a nice salty, taste of the sea to the entree. I always scoop the rest of the sauce out with the bread, because it'd be a disgrace to leave any of that on the plate (lol). My husband has gotten the ravioli, pizza, and the spaghetti bolognese with meatballs and have loved them all. I highly recommend this restaurant to all my friends...always enjoyable!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 9 February 2016

It is tucked away near the Whole Foods, but worth a visit. The decor is very nice, white napkins, nice bar, kitchen on display. Food is homemade - Ravioli was excellent, wood oven pizza also excellent. Good selection of Italian wine with reasonable prices by the glass. Chef came over to say hello. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: February 2016