“This place is great”

Nick’s Taverna
Ranked #43 of 237 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nick first opened its doors in March 2007 with owners, Nick Samiotis and his daughter, Eviania Davey, who are no strangers to the restaurant industry. Nick has been a restauranteur for over 35 years, owning and operating multiple restaurants throughout the Northern Virginia region. Eviania grew up in the family restaurants, understanding the business from the bottom up. In July of 2012, Nick and Eviania decided that the Brambleton area, in which Nick's Corner Grill is located, needed something differnet. They decided to close the restaurant for three week, in order to start theses changes. With a completely new cuisine, decor and atmosphere, Nick and Eviania created and re-opened a restaurant that was authentic to Nick's homeland of Greece. Since re-opening, Nick and Eviania couldn't be more happier with the tremendous support and feedback and would like everyone to feel as though their "home" is the customer's home as well.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Ashburn. The food and service is always top notch. I have yet to find something on the menu I didn’t love. We have had Parson as a server a few times and he is the best!!! Thanks you so much we will be back!

1  Thank Islandvacationers

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My daughter has a sesame allergy, and restaurants can be tricky. The staff went out of their way to discuss all the ingredients with the chef to ensure our daughter's safety. They came back with options for us. We ordered the gyros for the kids. We also ordered the avgolemono soup (delicious!), saganaki (also delicious, but left us wanting more), chicken souvlaki, and a sampler platter with different dishes. All were very tasty. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had just been to an early movie, and decided to try dinner here since it was so close. Excellent choice! Great food -- reasonable prices. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This little restaurant is right off Ryan Road, in the same shopping center as the Harris Teeters. It is tucked away in a corner, but it has a good spot. My to-go order was ready when I arrived and was able to pay and leave in no time. I had gotten the tzatziki appetizer (came with 6 toasted pita wedges) and the chicken souvlaki wrap (no sides). The tzatziki was very nice, smooth but did not have enough garlic in it for my taste. The souvlaki was a tad on the dry side and cut into huge chunks, but it was seasoned well and they did not put any onions on as a requested. Made for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here so many times and often order take out. Everything is good and we are never disappointed with our food. This is an excellent place for dining in with children or people who have dietary requirements like vegan or vegetarian. The hummus is some of the best and I always order a side of the Greek potatoes and Greek green beans because they're my favorite! You can't go wrong here!