“Amazing!”
Review of Burger 21

Burger 21
Ranked #48 of 228 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for quick dinner with kids. Food was really fantastic. I had the special Cajun turkey burger with blackened shrimp and siracha. It was just enough heat and lots of flavor. You will need to hold the burger a bit tighter to keep shrimp in but it's not too hard. I also had the special pistachio mint shake and it was a perfect sweet finish with real pistachio chunks on top and mint garnish. My older son had the OMG burger and it was really large but he loved every bite. He had the banana foster shake which had actual caramelized banana in it, he loved that even more than the burger. My youngest had the plain kids burger and vanilla shake. The burger was a good size for kids of course he also loved his shake. There is so much variety to the menu it will take many visits to try everything. We will return a lot and work our way through the menu. This in the best burger place in Ashburn and I have now tried them all.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We are loyal Burger 21 customers with the phone app and all. We went there yesterday after a movie to have lunch with my parents and to celebrate my son's birthday. My son found a hair in his burger and then my Dad found a hair in our shareable fries. Are they not required to wear hair nets in the cooking area. So grossed out! My Mom and I ordered the same burger I wanted well done and she wanted medium. Of course they managed to put the well done stick in the wrong burger. I left shaking my head and uttering WTF! So disappointed! I called and spoke to the kitchen manager, Alex, who quite frankly should be ashamed as the kitchen is his domain. He said he will put my name pn a board and the next time I come it will be free and they will "try" to do better. Um how about going in a voiding my transactions as I am not sure I will ever be back! Great customer service!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We decided to try this place after a movie. Their menu offers a ton of choices for burger lovers, including two (not just one like at most places) vegetarian patties. When you first enter, it's not clear where to go as the counter right in front is where shakes are made, not where you order. We figured it out, though, and placed our order with a very friendly staff who were able to answer all of our questions. I knew about the pizza burger from the on-line menu and it was available even though it wasn't on the printed menus in the store. Be sure to check their app in case they have other new offerings.
Our food arrived in a reasonable time, indicating it was cooked fresh, not pre-prepared. It was all good. The milkshakes are almost thick enough to need a spoon. The onion straws were tasty, but proper onion rings would have been better.
We'll definitely go back the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here to meet some friends before we went to the movies. The kids picked this place out of some of the places we normally go to.

My kids enjoyed their meals. This was my main concern. I really did as well. They must have done their homework to find this place. The milkshakes were just as good.

I would give this place 10 stars if I could. Thank you for a great time & a solid burger.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Initially we were unimpressed with this restaurant. Admittedly there was a trainee on the counter but the guy who knew the drill seemed to be of the 'let him sink or swim' school of teaching. Since we'd never been there before it was all rather confusing. Our order of fries came out first - we thought we were splitting an order of regular fries but what appeared was a 1lb basket of Shoestring fries. They were addictively delicious but we didn't get through even half of them. The burgers were fantastic, some of the best we've had. And cooked perfectly so an A+ on them. That all said, it seemed like it was a pretty expensive hamburger dinner.