“Great place for a light meal . . .”
Review of L'Attitude

L'Attitude
Ranked #55 of 240 Restaurants in Ashburn
Reviewed 6 March 2016

I had their Club sandwich. Very good! The waitress was super. Polite, knowledgeable about the menu and helpful.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Basic Hotel food and room service. Its an Embassy Suites next to restaurants so the in hotel restaurant is mainly room service. Food is priced fairly and generally quick to get to you.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

One of my favorite hotel resturants. Always great service, food well prepared. Had guest visit we loved the Buffalo wings n portion, GREAT Lg pizza made perfect better then delivery. My favorite triple decker club sandwich. .....Special Thks to Jessica n Rodell.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 27 August 2015

We were staying at the Embassy Suites so with local grandson in tow we decided to eat here because the menu was varied enough to suit all tastes. My grandson's pizza was large and would have fed four people easily, my grilled chicken sandwich was served with French fries - my fault, I should have asked for the alternative, fruit - and my husband's club sandwich would have fed two people. There were a few entrees which we'd have tried had we been more hungry. Service was friendly and although slow it did give us a chance to enjoy the free happy hour drinks. We will not hesitate to eat here again if we are staying in the hotel, but will not make a special journey there.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Good variety of food and beverages, good and friendly service, and nice atmosphere. This was the standby restaurant for a group of us that spent a lot of time in the area on business travel, whenever there was a disagreement on where to eat...we would default to this one.

Date of visit: December 2014