“Good Thai.”

Ranked #97 of 240 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Authentic Family Style Thai Restauant. Dine-In, Carry Out, Delivery and Catering.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We have been here a couple of times. They have a great green chicken curry and drunken noodles. Staff is nice.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Went here on a hunch and was not disappointed. Haven't been to more than a few Thai places ever but can honestly say that Thai Ashburn is in the hunt for the best of the ones I have been to. My Pad Thai was very flavorful. Portion may have been too large for some but I didn't want to lick my plate in there. Service was efficient and at a respectful distance. Prices are in line with what I have come to expect in Ashburn. I will be back with my wife in tow when she is in town!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Thai Ashburn is on par with the several Thai restaurants in the area. Menu choices are typical We tried the Crying Tiger beef, Pad See Ew noodles with beef and Thai Garden with chicken. They were good, nothing exceptional and on the small side. We liked the fried Banana in a Blanket a’la Mode dessert best, especially the coconut ice cream with bits of mango. Overall, service was good and the restaurant was nicely decorated.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I placed an order threw their website. I called about 50 mins later asking when my order would come. They told me they never received my order and had to call the website company. They eventually received my order and it then took another 45 minutes for the order to arrive. They took no responsibility and told me it was not their fault and there was nothing they could do. Their service is almost as a bad as their accountability.

I will never go back.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We love this Thai restaurant, friendly staff and great food. Consistently good food every time. The green curry was very good so was the fried rice.

Date of visit: November 2015