“I Am Impressed! ”

Ranked #106 of 237 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Authentic Family Style Thai Restauant. Dine-In, Carry Out, Delivery and Catering.
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Went here on a hunch and was not disappointed. Haven't been to more than a few Thai places ever but can honestly say that Thai Ashburn is in the hunt for the best of the ones I have been to. My Pad Thai was very flavorful. Portion may have been too large for some but I didn't want to lick my plate in there. Service was efficient and at a respectful distance. Prices are in line with what I have come to expect in Ashburn. I will be back with my wife in tow when she is in town!

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Thai Ashburn is on par with the several Thai restaurants in the area. Menu choices are typical We tried the Crying Tiger beef, Pad See Ew noodles with beef and Thai Garden with chicken. They were good, nothing exceptional and on the small side. We liked the fried Banana in a Blanket a’la Mode dessert best, especially the coconut ice cream with bits of mango. Overall, service was good and the restaurant was nicely decorated.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I placed an order threw their website. I called about 50 mins later asking when my order would come. They told me they never received my order and had to call the website company. They eventually received my order and it then took another 45 minutes for the order to arrive. They took no responsibility and told me it was not their fault and there was nothing they could do. Their service is almost as a bad as their accountability.

I will never go back.

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We love this Thai restaurant, friendly staff and great food. Consistently good food every time. The green curry was very good so was the fried rice.

1  Thank kier00
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We were craving Thai food and decided to try Thai Ashburn given that it was the closest Thai restaurant on the map. The $10 lunch special was a great option -- you get to try two different dishes. The food was good and the service was friendly. Our only complaint would be that our waiter indicated the dishes would be served with white rice and they were not.

1  Thank stephandgio_m