“Typical Thai food”

Ranked #107 of 239 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Authentic Family Style Thai Restauant. Dine-In, Carry Out, Delivery and Catering.
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Thai Ashburn is on par with the several Thai restaurants in the area. Menu choices are typical We tried the Crying Tiger beef, Pad See Ew noodles with beef and Thai Garden with chicken. They were good, nothing exceptional and on the small side. We liked the fried Banana in a Blanket a’la Mode dessert best, especially the coconut ice cream with bits of mango. Overall, service was good and the restaurant was nicely decorated.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I placed an order threw their website. I called about 50 mins later asking when my order would come. They told me they never received my order and had to call the website company. They eventually received my order and it then took another 45 minutes for the order to arrive. They took no responsibility and told me it was not their fault and there was nothing they could do. Their service is almost as a bad as their accountability.

I will never go back.

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We love this Thai restaurant, friendly staff and great food. Consistently good food every time. The green curry was very good so was the fried rice.

1  Thank kier00
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We were craving Thai food and decided to try Thai Ashburn given that it was the closest Thai restaurant on the map. The $10 lunch special was a great option -- you get to try two different dishes. The food was good and the service was friendly. Our only complaint would be that our waiter indicated the dishes would be served with white rice and they were not.

1  Thank stephandgio_m
Reviewed 25 November 2014

We ordered take out and were pleasantly surprised by the food. It was delicious! It's in a quaint little shopping center not far off the main highways. We had the chicken Pad Thai and the Tom Kai Gai soup - both were some of the best I've ever had. Overall, nice little place with friendly staff.