“Very good food”

Ranked #107 of 239 Restaurants in Ashburn
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Authentic Family Style Thai Restauant. Dine-In, Carry Out, Delivery and Catering.
Reviewed 25 November 2014

We ordered take out and were pleasantly surprised by the food. It was delicious! It's in a quaint little shopping center not far off the main highways. We had the chicken Pad Thai and the Tom Kai Gai soup - both were some of the best I've ever had. Overall, nice little place with friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Tried Thai Ashburn last week after having not eaten at the restaurant in years. Did not realize it had changed ownership til we showed up and saw it was no longer Burapa Thai. Thought Burapa was decent so were somewhat leery that the new place would not be as good. We were very wrong. The new restaurant is fantastic. Went back for the second time in a week. My wife had chicken madness last week and i had the Pad Phed Pha. Her chicken was one of the tastiest thai dishes I have ever eaten. My meal was tasty but the menu had it as a "chili" hot dish. Nothing else on the menu had more than 3 chilis so I thought it was going to be fiery hot. Fortunately the flavor was great because it was only mildly spicy. A bit disappointed but the flavor made me forget about it. This week I went with the Kra Pow and my wife had the Pad Pik King. Both dishes were really tasty, again. The best part for us is that the vegetables are plentiful, incredibly fresh and cooked just right (al dente). Definitely one of the good thai restaurants in Ashburn.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great food at a local shopping center. If your in the mood for Thai, and around or near Ashburn, make sure you stop by for a real treat. This is a small, family owned, business that serves some of the best Thai food in the area. Its reasonably priced and has great attentive service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stopped by Thai Ashburn yesterday which I understand changed management. We were greated with a smile immediately and promptly told we could choose our seats. We placed our order and it came fairly quickly. The Wonton soup was amazing. We will certainly come by here again since its so close to the house.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Previous visit to Burapa Thai had left us underwhelmed. We gave the new owners a try and are glad we did! Their Pad Thai is a favorite for several, and their more adventuresome traditional Thai dishes are authentic and flavorful. Prices are a little high, but the food is very good.